QTK quiktrak networks limited

How do you know that ADT/Tyco haven't already made an offer to...

1. 1,085 Posts.
    How do you know that ADT/Tyco haven't already made an offer to buy out QTK for the South African operation?
    This is definately on the cards when the other cities in South Africa are rolled out.
    I'm sure that is what Mark Pallister is planning. A takeover will be 50 cents /share plus.

Wait till the orders for modems come in, most likely they have been ordered already.
    I expect that there is no rush to relist QTK until markets settle down and all the deals are done.
    That would be the smart thing to do.
    When QTK relists you can be sure that there is a strategy going forward, modems ordered, contracts signed for supply. Monitoring contracts signed with ADT/Tyco, PMB security and others such as Matrix, Chubb and Tracker.

What will happen to the shareprice of QTK if it relists with contract orders for 100,000 to 200,000 modems pa. With money in the bank.
    Plus monitoring agreements for these customers.
    I'm not dreaming, this is the reality, it's just that you are so anti QTK you can see the elephant for the single blade of grass.

When QTK relists you can be sure it has a bright future going forward.
    Nothing that you or I post here will make any difference to what will happen.
    BUT, I'll enjoy being right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.