CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Credit Intelligence Data Summaries, page-19

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    The upcoming full financial year report will be interesting.

Jimmy's already tried to set expectations low with the market update announcement in June. Although "the revenue for the eleven months ended 31 May 2021 (unaudited), remains steady compared to the corresponding period", I wouldn't be surprised if that final month revenue ended up being lower. Net profits will almost certainly be lower.

So... now you have a small cap stock with limited growth, unlikely to pay dividends either, CEO going rogue on LinkedIn, COO (that was one of the few bright hopes for the company) leaving after one of the shortest stints I've seen and removing any affiliation with CI1 from his LinkedIn, plenty of insiders selling (with some proportionally small token buys, trying to gain shareholder confidence?), SP in free-fall since the pump & dump failed cap rise in Feb, an order book full of "cappers" and "manipulators" etc etc etc.

The upcoming full financial year report will be interesting... hope for the long-term holders, Jimmy's going to pull some rabbits out of the hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.