MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

credit only where its due, page-11

1. 9,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3185
    Ers, i can understand yours and others frustration. I dont see a lot of praise for management although i have made comment that i have faith in them for future growth of the company, i still do.

You need to understand that MEO management have their hands tied atm as far as releasing who and what they are dealing with, so to make comment that they are doing the wrong thing by withholding this from shareholders is a little naive perhaps? If they were to do as you say and release this info the deal would certainly be done, the partner would walk. At least we would know where we stand, on our own, would that make everyone happy?

Maybe you could offer some advice on how they could have handled this better rather than constantly complaing about what has been done wrong? You know, use your power for good not evil LOL.

I dont know if i am correct but im starting to get the feeling that most of the complaining is coming from shareholders that plan to offload before spudding of Artemis and are simply here for a quick buck that has now turned into a longer hold than anticipated? Because, to be honest, i will be holding mine and i am fully focused on the later part of the year. I guess that is where the difference of opinion lies. Whatever happens between now and then will happen, yawn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.