BEE 0.00% 0.9¢ broo ltd

Credit Raise and Shareholder Dilution

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    According to the last quarterly, Broo had .77 of the quarter left of funding. Thus I'm gathering at this stage he can't pay for petrol to get down the street . Good luck any creditors trying to get money out of him. When does ASIC force Kent to announce his next credit raise and share dilution, as there is no more money. When I saw what Broo is selling their cartons of beer for - $44.99, I laughed. Which absolute dim witted human would believe that he is covering his costs just to produce the beer let alone the exorbitant admin costs for this company! It is impossible. This company's losses are enormous, with no end to it. How Kent is allowed to steer the ship at Broo is disgusting. How the ASX and ASIC have allowed it all to happen, and keep happening is even more disgraceful. Kent will probably be looking at flogging off shares at .09 cents a share for this next credit raising. Once again, get ready for the Great Australian Kent Grogan con job. He claims he sells a great Aussie beer for the average bloke, but in reality people have lost huge amounts of money due to Kent Grogan and Broo. Hard earned money that they couldn't afford to lose.
    Last edited by NicMac78: 12/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.