FBR 0.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Credit Raise- Inevitable, page-160

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    5.4 key falls thru there a lot of stops will get triggered back near the 50 per cent fib retracememt line what a dump that is gap open at 4.7 next support breaks that not a lot of support to 2.7!ish area

The build has failed to create any tangible media interest go out on the street and ask 100 random people if they know of the HX brickie robot you might get 2 who say yes a lot of brickies don't care now they seen it work they know it's light years from disrupting the industry

I'd say it will be 5-7 years before modular pre fab and 3 d homes prepacked in China dot our landscape

High residential living is the future take a drive in any capital city what do you see on the fringes 5-10 ins from.CBD you got it high rise urban development the days of homes on blocks are numbered as land becomes more scarce who wants to live 20-30 km from the CBD it's getting less fashionable to do so

These machines are already likely to be superseded by A1 TECH evolving daily robots will build homes in the future yes but they will build them in the factory then assembled on site look at China high rise construction whole floors already with all the fittings assembled in a day pre fab

This tech is old hat and still not viable economically as reflected in the sp and the fact there are no orders for any machines no solid work book for any no of homes there is no.pathway to how it will be funded it's a total pipe dream thinking it will be profitable in the next few years with 7 million a quarter cap ex

Look out below is the way I see this going y’all put the crash helmets on Ya hear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $184.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $105.8K 2.780M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 159991 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.