FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

My thoughts are that they will aim to get $40 million at 5 cents...

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    My thoughts are that they will aim to get $40 million at 5 cents per share.
    That is 800 million shares, or a 40% increase in the registry (Currently 2 billion shares on offer.
    $40 million allows them to ramp up staffing again for R&D / manufacturing, continue for 12 months at their old $8 million per quarter run rate, with money in the tin for building more machines (either to sell or to build walls with).

On other matters I am looking forward to seeing the up coming quarterly....and the annual report for the FY just finished....
    The Class B performance shares required payment for the 10th house (or 10 houses) depending on how you read it. Therefore I am looking to see revenue in the quarterly of those payments flowing from the JV with Brickworks that was ended. Any funds left in the JV bank account would be dispersed to FBR and BW. If no funds left, then no revenue from the JV to FBR and therefore FBR as a legal entity clearly didn't receive payment.

The Class C performance shares.....looking forward to this Oct/Nov to see how they are going to be handled, given the requirement for $10 million of revenue which obviously hasn't happened. No doubt the Goldwings vendors (aka angel investors) will want to see the Class C performance shares awarded because they get them too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.