FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

Just want to point out that on one of the videos fbr featured in...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Just want to point out that on one of the videos fbr featured in that I watched yesterday they had a piece of equipment that was used solely just to help the brickey to lift the block, what's the cost on that machine, still need the exact same amount of human labour, maybe a very slight increase in speed, and it's being used on site doing the exact same job the Hadrian can do all by its self so to everyone who says there is no demand, IMO these are just completely unsubstantiated claims and pure BS what we want to see is the Hadrian rocking up to build the skeletons of entire villages/gated communities that sort of thing start at one end finish at the other then even possibly build the wall surrounding the place then your comments of space required to work etc are all irrelevant this is where the Hadrian units will be of the most value 50+ homes minimal shifting from job sites maximum utilisation of the machine/s the builder can then sweep through with different teams to finish them all off, massive production line of homes tell me that business model Isn't viable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $190.4K 4.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 261354 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2135947 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.