BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

credit suisse boosts boart longyear, page-2

1. 568 Posts.
    Funny thing is..the HC crowd have been saying all this for 2-3 months since we knew about the SPP.

Dont these brokers have any forethought?

You gonna tell me "credit suisse" just realized all this positive stuff now!!!

Wouldnt you want a broker to give us mugs a tip and say.."get into the SPP coz

"Operationally, we believe the resources exploration/development environment is improving, supported by sustained increases in gold and copper prices, increasing 2010 capex budgets by major resource companies and improving financial position of junior miners," CS says in a client note. After equity raising, "BLY's financial future is now seemingly secure," it says. "Importantly, BLY has top line and operating leverage to an improving resources market. We believe the material commodity (gold, copper) price rises over the six months is likely to translate into increased capex from the majors and a return to exploration from the juniors."

Its good they say this, but if the market is 6 months ahead..I continue to think Brokers are 3 months behind!!! .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.