MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

credit suisse presentation

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just had a quick read through of this presentation.

Something that jumped out at me was that Production in Canada Oil has reached 750b/d net.

700b/d is from Spearfish and 50b/d from Bakken.

Three horizontals to be brought on line shortly at Bakken.

Slide 10 has some good information.

Also 25 Horizontals planned for 2H 2010.

The following is interesting regarding 2000b/d target by end of CY2010:

Net potential production scenario (not a forecast) based on current wells as at Q1 CY2010, and assuming contribution from a further 13 new wells in CY2010. Approximately half of wells planned to be drilled in H2 CY2010 (October to December) have not been included in the scenario due to expected timing of tie-in (ie. these wells are not expected to be on-stream until 2011).

Potential production assumes 150 b/d initial well rates, with 50% decline in first year and tie-in approximately 3 months after drilling. These well production and decline rate assumptions are based on publicly available initial rates achieved by other operators in the Bakken and Spearfish areas ( variance is 100-250 b/d). Molopos actual rates may differ due to, among other things, variation in reservoir properties, well lengths and completion practice.

.... So we can expect an additional 12 of the wells will be tied in by end of Q1 2011, which should give production of around 2500-3000 barrels/day, depending on well declines.

For Quebec Gas, the well is planned to be drilled in Q3 of 2010 at Richelieu.

Production results for Mungi 21 and Mungi 23 are expected in 2H CY2010.

It seems to me that perhaps they are only going to drill 8 laterals in Mungi 23, so maybe this has finished?

Final interesting thing is Canadian oil reserves review planned for H2 CY2010.

I think that covers most of it!

No mention of Farm-in, Farm-outs, or TSX listings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.