AVR 7.92% $15.70 anteris technologies ltd

people can be pessimist about a stock because the short term...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    people can be pessimist about a stock because the short term noise hids the true value
    people can also be pessimistic about a stock because it is a really bad investment.

for me to get my money back on this one the price would have to go to over $500. I don't expect to get my money back. I kept the stock as a reminder of the type of stock not to invest in. definitely made better decisions since. I will no longer invest in a company that does not have a clear pathway to a secure cashflow or a secure cashflow. low debt is another essential criteria. funny...and the companies I have been investing in have made $. it is a good reminder to see the bad stock in my portfolio.

I do believe I have earnt the right to say this stock is a bad investment. if I was being really skeptical I would even go so far as to say the company is only being kept in its current form to pay one person.
    until there is a big change in how the company operates I can't see how anyone with the exception of one individual will make money.

I have learnt from my bad decision....but if you want to invest in the basis that sentiment is low be my guest.

one positive is at least cardiocel has made some people have a better life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.70
Change
-1.350(7.92%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.50 $16.50 $15.52 $571.1K 35.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13 $15.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.00 775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.