TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

re: credit suisse usa kpool Hardman,We have been led to believe...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: credit suisse usa kpool Hardman,

We have been led to believe that the PE/TZ/TFS deal is currently being organised (and has been for some considerable time). Since it involves a new ownership structure that includes a new licensing of Intevia and is also an important part of the NASDAQ listing structure I can well appreciate the complexity. The local market and brokers are simply not paying attention so any information of substance that does not include a firm $value is ignored/not reported. Their future is NASDAQ. We should hear any day now. The underwriter offer price for our shares to delist in association with the NASDAQ listing may well involve a 1 new share for 2-10 old shares but the unit price for an existing share is going to be significantly higher than the current valuation placed on them by peripheral market activity. I repeat that I expect a 5-fold appreciation on current levels. Even $2 would be underselling them. As the principals own much of the stock we can be assured they will not be leaving an undue sum on the table at float. We and they would not like to see a sizeable appreciation of the price post listing. That is why I am confident of the price appreciation prediction of $2.50 as fair value. We shall soon see as I cannot imagine the stock will be listed on the ASX in 6 months time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.