VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

G'day Darron, Not sure why you are directing it at me... i agree...

1. 3,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1560
    G'day Darron,
    Not sure why you are directing it at me... i agree with you. I just don't think the word EASILY should be used. WHen downturns happen in the aviation sector then it sweeps across the whole aviation sector. Noone in their right minds would be adding capacity, in fact most of the major airlines in the world are taking this opportunity to start retiring aircraft and reduce capacity. The second hand aircraft market is about to be swamped. I will admit that they would be at the higher end of the 2nd hand market but I don't think that many will be on the 2nd hand market. Just look at QANTAS, they handed back 2 brand new A330's.

In all reality, VBA is not going to fail and should be valued higher, but then again the market is not very forgiving at the moment so hence the price.

I think the word EASILY is misleading and ramping a stock they have a postion.

Upzhao, I see where you are going with that post but i interpretted that post as 2 seperate assest classes. I agree, it has 600m in cash, so that alone has to be worth something, but then again if they start making losses, in the aviation industry it doesn't take long to burn through money.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.