SYR 4.48% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

Posting this here from another forum by another poster as it...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Posting this here from another forum by another poster as it references SYR and the CS report. Sort of makes the last line of Prime's original post seem a tad contrived.

Originally posted by Trommel.

The two items that were being discussed from the Credit Suisse report have imo turned out to be either not true or a fabricated problem.

CS linking the Samsung Note 7 battery fault to graphite being from multiple sources and how it is purified has turned out to be completely wrong. Samsung has come out and said the problem was the anode and cathode came into contact as a result of a manufacturing fault affecting 24 in 1M handsets. It has nothing to do with the where the graphite was sourced or how it was purified. Can't believe CS tried to use this issue to push the case for chemical purification before the root cause of the was known. Embarrassing really.

Also in the CS report they said that 'it appears' end users were only wanting graphite that had been chemically purified. It did not provide anything else to support this assumption. Then we have SYRs prominent HC poster saying that it was mentioned at the conferences so it must be true that end users are 'Demanding HF acid purification'
    Turns out that person mentioning it at the conference was a Syrah director who didn't hang around for questions after his presentation. This 'problem' of end users only accepting acid purified graphite was mentioned by a Syrah director and included in the report generated by a Syrah shareholder. Looks a bit suss to me

If anyone has any other sources that say end users will only accept HF acid purified graphite i'm sure we would all love to see it (and debate it)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $2.426M 7.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 868348 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.