SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

credit where credit is due, page-19

1. 14,914 Posts.
    Sorry, I should say upper bollinger band is completely shut in relation to price. The bands themselves are wide open meaning this has got plenty of room to move up (we all know this), but short term it may pull back off the upper bollinger band.

Admitedly I dont usually use Technical Indicators but sometimes in cases like this where im not quite sure of the direction of a stock they can be helpfull.

Here is Stoxonline's interpretation of SLR in relation to the bollinger bands. The part that relates to what im saying is in capitals. Of note the rest of the assesment from stoxonline is all bullish short to medium term. By short term they mean in the coming weeks. By mid term they mean in the coming months. Again we all know this.

"SLR.AX has closed above the upper band by 20.8%. If the price is in a uptrend; then this upward trend has a good chance to continue. above the upper band by 20.8%. If price is in a uptrend band; this upward trend in price might continue. HOWEVER A SHORT TERM PULLBACK INSIDE THE BANDS IS LIKELY. Bollinger Bands are 119.7% wider than normal. The large width of the bands suggest high volatility as compared to SLR.AX's normal range. The bands have been in this wide range for 5 bars. This is a sign that the current trend might continue."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.