OCV octaviar limited

Thankyou tuart, It sounded like the Trustee was negotiating on...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Thankyou tuart,
    It sounded like the Trustee was negotiating on OCVs behalf..so I thought they were protecting the investors by fending off Challenger.

But if Challenger sues then they are obligated to also..
    so as not to miss out.? I suppose thats wrong too.

Is there any connection between Challenger and CVC..other than CVC bought 75% of PBL.. they arent actually related are they?

So CVC by achieving the purchase of 65% Stella has put OCV in default ...so Challenger can claim 100mil and then maybe just in time..
    Arctic can refinance LLA...

ALL that has been sparked by the dramatic fall in SP on one day and we dont even know if ANZ/OPES where Major shareholders at the time of the fall in SP???

Then add the for sale signs on the GC properties that OCV own and were purchased from Sunland private investors and that has or had some common denominators on the board..

Then CVC also seems to have organised to be responsible for the S8 litigation ..due about August.

You can correct any of this tuart because this is just my view of it and I have no experteese in these matters.

I dont think Arctic will do the deal and as you said its not that good anyway..

Holding this together looks a better option but who will see the value???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.