OCV octaviar limited

Hi ReseacherYou may getting mixed up in your different...

1. 260 Posts.
    Hi Reseacher

You may getting mixed up in your different creditors

You have
    NZ which has just reached a morotorium and now relient on PIF workout and any loss picked up by OCV but they have 3 years to work it out.

NAB guarantee which if LLA gets up gets dealt with by LLA

Challenger notes which I assume has a trustee but are claiming a default

Listed OCV notes which would also I assume have a trustee and who is also claiming an event of default.

Both Trustee's would be following a legal process.

As said before they still have GC properties to sell to further reduce debt so could in theory pay out Challenger.

When OCV went into a freefall there must have been significant stock lending occurring when you look at volumes and registry must now show two owners of a lot of stock.

Think about it
    borrow stock and sell
    Who ever bought must be on register
    Who ever loaned stock must also be on the register
    Who ever short sold mustshow up on a transfer at registry as the seller

I understand where you are coming from on the Opes/ANZ
    thing but the first part of the SP crash came from short selling either reported or borrowed and unreported.

I guess from here margin calls were triggered but most have a day to meet calls and stock got suspended I assume before lenders could start to sell.

This may be where OPES came in but I am not sure if they had time to start selling.

It would be interesting to see if any of the short sellers were brokers or advisors of parties who went on to pick up cheap assets. Move in for the kill after kicking nearly to death on the market.

As for the different connections I think on the GC its a small world and a little bit of pass the parcel went on with assets allowing profits to be booked etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.