STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Creditor?? Dont hold your breath!!

1. 6 Posts.
    If you are a creditor of STI don't hold your breath. I was an employee and told by Sean Wengel at William Buck in 2011 that I WAS listed as a priority employee. After the company went broke it left me in another county where I became stuck - homeless, with children and pets and no hope of getting home. I have emailed Robert McKenzie religiously every few months - hundreds of emails - asking how it was going, stating how desperate I was, that I was having to steal food to feed my kids and living in a car. I was constantly told I was a"priority creditor" and that they agreed STI owed me $33,000 in back wages. Two weeks ago I emailed again asking if there were any updates and told they were distributing priority creditor claims. I asked again - somewhere in the vicinity of about 30 emails - if mine was good. If I had enough information, if they needed anything else. No reply. I was then sent a very cold rejection letter - rejecting my claim for the most ridiculous issues. They had lost all of my evidence that was sent to Sean Wengel it seemed. I sent them more evidence - very simple things - such as 18 months of pay slips, transfer of wages, copies of registrations that showed STI to be the SOLE owner of Natures Firewall in the USA and all of its assists. I sent them copious amounts of emails between directors and myself, official documentation of my inter company transfers that were lodged with the US Government. Totally overloaded them with information. No reply. Begged them to let me know if they needed anything else - no reply. Another rejection letter.

Today I am still in the USA - and find out it will cost me $6500 to lodge an appeal with the Federal Court in Sydney. Is it worth it - probably wouldn't even get that much back. IT IRKS me that every director has a CLAIM in and will probably get paid. It IRKS me that William Buck wasted so much time and money doing nothing - not chasing any of the assets - and spent anything remaining on their own fees. IT irks me that these guys are just such Ass**les.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.