QTK quiktrak networks limited

Thanks Infoseeker.Who knows who it is.Rimtalay might want to...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Thanks Infoseeker.

Who knows who it is.

Rimtalay might want to share?

In my opinion...many would suspect is a Mark Pallister derivative and if so....or if some link...then what can we say besides "We knew it all along".

In my opinion....Quiktrak was always a vehicle for Mark Pallister to simply transfer money from unsuspecting punters cajoled by a massive share forum discussion forum...and I can name about 14 of them....to his personal bank account.

Now thats my opinion and to date....it cant be challenged as 3 years ago when we saw all this hapening....instead of Pallister winning..he basically has followed the scam as one would do imo.

There is nothing wrong with it all....he actually has been quite smart how he configure things..the scam goes on still today and his entouage is still trying to drum up holder supprt even though Quiktrak officially has closed its doors hear and trying to paint a picture of profits in another (8th time round) distant land imo.

The good thing about company's like Quiktrak is you learn to trust your instincts.

If something stinks like rotten fish...its quite likely you are holding a bag full of rotten fish.

To me...quiktrak never violated any rule of achievement...they seem to impregnate a company consitution of failure and a vehicle suspended in ASX heaven to pour public money to directors bank accounts for years imo.

The problem is...seriously...even if you could....would you?

There are many ways we can get to a location....but choosing your path is important and to me....Mark Pallister and his cohorts chose a very dangerous path.....one that has implications that imo will be felt for years...if not the rest of their life.

I lost a measley 7K...others less..some more....MP...he has done well...his cohorts...it may look like they did ok....but once on this path imo...you've signed an irreversable deal whic may cost you more then you envisaged pulling from this scam in my personal opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.