QTK quiktrak networks limited

Rimtalay says:"You, like BionicBoy don't seem to be able to read...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Rimtalay says:

"You, like BionicBoy don't seem to be able to read announcements."

Which QTK announcement has actually eventuated as the truth?

Was it the one about $1 billion worth of work in China?

Maybe Lebanon? England? Holand?

Which QTK announcement has actually turned out to deliver what its stated and lodged to the ASX?

Rimtalay....like QTK and QTK's Mascot Smuggler and his multinics that hotcopper cleans up......no QTK announcements or Smugglers / Multinics have turned out to be truthful.

In fact....QTK has basically delivered on nothing imo...except for what we warned of....delisting....no profit and a bunch of smoke and mirror announcments.

Yu say "its all in the announcements"

You are right...it sure is...Quiktrak has stated many things.

I cant see one QTK announcement that actually turns out to be follow through...but then again....maybe it was never Quiktraks intention to deliever on what they announce to the market?

Maybe Quiktrak was setup to be a vehicle....simply to transfer money from the public and unsuspecting to someone purporting to be a reputable company delievering a good honest service?

My opinion is that Quiktrak should never have been trusted and from here...never should.

Most seem to agree with an average of $317 bucks traded dails for 3 months before they went into what seems to be a permanent delisting for the ASX.

Can you share with the forum why Quiktrak has shit all offices, not paid listing fee's, cancelled all phones and had all their monitoring equipment pulled down by the Com Group?

Multitrack was sold today...would you also like to share with the forum who bought it, why? and how this effects QTK's loyal shareholders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.