QTK quiktrak networks limited

Hi RimtalayFor sure I will admit if I am wrong...there is...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hi Rimtalay

For sure I will admit if I am wrong...there is nothing bad about being wrong or admitting it.

We all live and learn more each day.

Also...I seriously wouldn't state that the QTK announcements are fact as they have clearly shown over the years that nothing they set out to achieve really comes to fruition.

To date, they have simply paid themselves very well, never make a profit in a quarter, raise money after money and just sit there thinking up new countries to go try their luck in.

At some point (for me it was 3 years ago)...you have to be draw a line in the sand and state "this company is going no where and have never delievered on anything they say in their announcements".

Now I know you are holding and I feel for you..but sometimes my friend...you need to ge honest with your and realise you've most probably lost everything you have on quiktrak.

Its still stands to be seen with South Africa...the new country to where Quiktrak is "gonna blow"....but Quiktrak failed to make profit in Australia, China, Lebanon, Holland, England etc....so you want us to believe Quiktrak will now get it right?

I'm sorry...but Quiktrak is a classic "boy who cried wolf company"...."we're gonna make money in australia...no China now...bugger china failed....lets try South Africa".

ENough already.

Rimtalay...another question....why are Quiktraks phones / faxes dead? Why is their website pulled down?

Why is the only point of contact for Quiktrak now Delooite administrators?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.