QTK quiktrak networks limited

Gees RimtalayYou really are taking it all a little to...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Gees Rimtalay

You really are taking it all a little to seriously.

You stated myself and Strat manufacture garbage on QTK?

And you couldn't care less and we dont have a clue?

If you had listened to us when you bought all you cant at 40 cents and with QTK being 2 cents now and not trading, no website, no monitoring, no phones, no premises.....you would be a whole lot financially wealthier.

We only tried to help as we consider ourselves you friends...we have shared many thoughts, discussions and debates for what..like..3 years now.

I am sorry you feel that way but lets keep emotions out of the posts and stay on topic.

Anyway...back to QTK and its ongoing concern.

The relisting of Quiktrak you talk about...how do you know 100% its relisting? Who have you been talking to that has given you a 100% guarantee of that? You seem very close to sources within the company. Tread carefully with being to close to Quiktrak directors as the main one had a bullseye on him since they chased him last time and when they investigate, they will investigate all his associates and those ramping the QTK company...but I am sure you are alright.

Now if QTK relists....who would trust them?

Not only have they failed on every project ever attempted and simply lived off share placement after share placement....who would ever trust the company in terms of giving them money to survive?

We did see recently QTK could no longer raise money from the public, brokers or other sources.

When they gave the ASX their financials, the accountant said there was an ongoing concern for Quiktrak to survive if they did not make money from these projects.

So which project is QTK making money from.

Recently...their monitoring equipment was pulled down by the Com Group who are owed $100,000 which Quiktrak has not paid so QTK is not monitoring cars anymore...even though 4 weeks ago...one poster on an aussie car forum said "they just took $400 from me for 12mths of monitoring and the next day all phones are dead and the website is down and they are in administration". Bit dodgy if you ask me...surely the company knew what was going yet they still took payments for monitoring cars in Australia then shut their doors.

These acts are never forgotten.

Where will QTK make money from now and how?

I am sure you know these answers and if you would like people to consider investing in the company, you should answer our questions rationally instead of flaming posters who see QTK as a vehicle to shift public money to the QTK bank accounts and never deliver as they state in ASX releases.

You cant blame us for thinking this way and not agreeing with you as every single chance Quiktrak has had to deliver, to profit, to succeed or just do the right thing ethically...they simply have delivered failure after failure..then asked for more money from the public in view of making some profit in some new country they have their eye's set on.

Personally..I think the company should not receive ASX listing status...why would they even need to be listed if they are going to make so much money in South Africa?

Are they planning on ANOTHER capital raising? I hope so....the last one raised about 10% of what it should have...however it was underwritten by QTK South African..but funnily....that money never seemed to come from the Underwriter.

These unethical business occurrences also dont go un-noticed...by investors, potential investors, brokers, analysts, institutions, other business here and overseas and most importantly the Authorities such as ASIC, the ASX, Department of Fair Trading and others overseas.

Looking forward to your answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.