QTK quiktrak networks limited

creditors meeting, page-8

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hi Edh....ASIC is watching closely right now the whole QTK situation.

Yes..I also heard about Multitrack being bought out.

For any information Rimtalay....you need to call the administrators who are looking after all QTK matters.

This is not inside information as you have eluded to, its in the QTK announcements. I have called them countless times and find out quite a lot. They are trying to figure out whats gone on and I hear its a mess.

Its sad to see a company with such potential dive from 40 cents to 2 cents and then not be able to even afford to pay its listing fee's to the ASX or pay its rent for their offices...they cant even afford to keep their website uploaded.

All the Quiktrak phones are dead. I assume they didn't pay their Telstra phone bill.

Where is Mark working from now? Point Piper? Wouldn;t be the Ferrari...hear he had to sell it and the boat to pay debts.

Which ever way you look at the Quiktrak situation.....you would have to agree....this company is dead imo.

So off to South Africa....new unchartered lands...crime is high....QTK has only tried 7 countries now....maybe they'll make a billion in South Africa?

Then again....managment is always the fatal error in company's ending up dead...and to be honest....in my opinion...you really could not get any worse people running the show at quiktrak.

I personally believe ASIC will serve some justice down the track to QTK directors....there is only so many tricks you can try before someone brings out the whip imo.

Good luck Rimi...hope you're holding 5 million QTK...you;re going to the moon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.