BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

So what is the upside for shareholders? Let's say Busy Bean is...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    So what is the upside for shareholders? Let's say Busy Bean is some crazy person who has nothing better to do with their time and doesn't hold the stock ( even though they do ) but just wants to down ramp the hell out of it purely for fun.

Maybe the fact that the company has gone from the highest performing stock on the asx to being in a trading halt only a few months later and hasn't complied with asic and asx requirements in releasing figures to the market is enough to make someone feel a little down. I'm not sure you can really feel too "up" about that situation if you are a holder or indeed an avid supporter of a fair playing field on the asx in general. Maybe it's the fact that the company only supposedly had 14k in the bank and that there is over $1mill worth of cars being driven around in still by people associated with the company whilst many people have watched their investment get to the point that they can't even cash out at any price and staff world wide haven't been paid what they're owed. Would that cause someone to possibly be a little down on the company and those associated with it? Maybe it's the fact.....actually i wont' go on....everyone knows all the others.

If they aren't mean to be down can you provide what the upside is at the moment for everyone......what is the bright light on the horizon that means all these shareholders who have put their hard earned money into this company will be able to smile again and feel warm and cosy about their investment? I think they would absolutely love to be able to wrap their arms around some piece of solid news that you must be able to provide that is going to turn all this in the present moment REAL devastation around.

I know whose fault it is though..... it's that naughty AFR, well thank you you've certainly convinced me that the AFR can bring down a $700 m behemoth with a few misguided articles. I've been sitting here in wonderland totally oblivious of their power and might. It must be the end for NAB, CBA, AMP and WBC very soon because they have been copping a hammering for months on end.....how the hell are they still operating with the press they have been getting? Look out....must be a trading halt coming on Monday. Have they released their half yearly's?

Please enlighten everyone with the solid positive news everyone should hang their hat on. Not any wait and see's, not any we are working diligently to comply with blah blah blah. You must know something to defend the company so heavily. Enlighten and let everyone feel at ease.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.