BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hi moneyonmymind I sincerely hope your luck changes. It sounds...

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi moneyonmymind
    I sincerely hope your luck changes. It sounds like you are having a bad run. I wont try and give any advice but I can say from personal experience things change, they get better , they may get worse again and then better again and you get through the shitty periods and life moves on regardless.

I’ve had a financial wipeout in the past and whether you’ve got $100 or $1oom in the bank at best if we are lucky we will get several decades of life and we are all equal in the end. May as well not worry too much and enjoy the important things in life in the short time we are here

For disclosure I took a low 6 fig loss on big myself for a couple of weeks hold though I’m putting non holder disclosure as I’ve sold to delisted.com who have it for n their list of worthless shares. I have done well this year regardless of BIG and can make use of the loss and will take some lessons on board and move on. I think mentally considering the investment wiped out and accepting that may be beneficial. If it relist or you get some back on a class action then take it as a bonus.
    Last edited by Winter08: 25/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.