BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

So you don’t hold the stock, you don’t know anyone from the...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    So you don’t hold the stock, you don’t know anyone from the company, you’ve never even met anyone, you’re just a glass half full kind of guy and you defend the company and practises to the hilt and rely on 2 sentences from the afr as the reason why BIG has collapsed. Wow what a good person you are.

Why in the hell didn’t some of the smartest minds at huge investment funds etc jump in and buy like crazy or save it. Geez JS and the AFR has some pull over some smart minds that have fallen for the AFR’s articles and reports rather than be bothered to ignore that and jump balls deep into what you think is obviously a magnificent investment and business model seeing as it seems all they had to do was read those kinds of reports you posted and take them as honest and true. Idiots ( jest btw)

I’d still love you to explain and go really in depth into your earlier HN analogy. That would tell us a lot about you.

Funny how i happened to be explaining this whole thing to a liquidator and insolvency person the other day and before i had finished he said “let me guess....a dodgy doca appeared”......all i could do was laugh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.