BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Those are good questions! In "Response to ASX Query Letters" of...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Those are good questions! In "Response to ASX Query Letters" of 23/02/2018 we have:

"The Sponsorship Pool is made available by FC in reliance on the security interests granted and obligations in favour of FC. In consideration for making the Sponsorship Pool available, BRTV agrees to permit FC to market its financial products to the Customers and assigns (to FC) BRTV's right to receive payment of the Membership Fee."

My reading of that is that FC's relationship was with BIG's customers, & it should recover its outlays from them. Why they are trying to recover them from BIG now, I don't know. I suspect that, as often happens in business, those who have the money are the ones who get sued, regardless of right or wrong - after all, there's no point suing those with no money, as you can't get blood from a stone. BIG may not have done anything wrong but may be in the line of fire simply by the virtue of having money.

As for your second question, hopefully that is answered when the figures come out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.