Credlin called out for being repeatedly inaccurate, page-56

1. 2,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Thats great he is there answering questions etc and good to see he is - though i would expect the same from any pollie. Ill give him the respect for that.

But I dont think he has handled it well at all to be honest. Could have learned a lot from NSW. Didnt. Lockdown is going on far too long, economy ruined. Mental health concerns high. he needs to get rid of curfew, why regional towns are affected is beyond me. there are a lot of questions that need to be addressed. NSW has similar figures yet no lockdown - they are doing something a hell of a lot better than VIC so why hasnt he picked up the phone to Gladys?. My biggest issue with him is that theres been how many times he has said "oh i had no part in that decision" from the refusal of ADF support to knowing about hotel contractors. Im sorry mate youre running a state that answer isnt good enough. Go into the private business world and i can guarantee any competent CEO would be all over similar issues.

i do get what you're saying about a time and place, but 4 months is long enough - We cant let it keep going on and on

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.