TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

creeper, page-4

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    trade sharer,

Personally I'm not sure at all about the announcement.

Fine they got the BOA12-2 well cased ready to test in the future, hopefully not to far into the future.

The next Fairway's well is delayed, they should have known about drilling location problem weeks ago, I mean that well location has been planned for a considerable period of time, its not a recent decision.

As for Shepard's channel, I am still at a total loss as to why they wanted to test this deep in the channel in the first instance. More news on the reason would have been very helpful.

They had gas shows as soon as they entered the channel sand's at 3902M yet are testing at 3922.8M - 3925.8M, with the base of the sands at 3229M.

My first thought was that they were looking for either a gas/water contact point or such like to get an idea of the true potential size of the potential discovery, but I'm not sure that's the purpose when you read on.

Just can't understand as yet why they didn't test much higher up the channel sands to begin with and it does worry me very much.

The lack of interest from others and falling share price maybe tells a story in itself about the announcement.

Normally I'd love to be buying at this price with a well testing, but this to me is not a "normal test" and as I don't understand it, the risk/reward equation doesn't come in to play just yet.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.