A2M 18.7% $5.70 the a2 milk company limited

Hi roninvest, I agree that it is so important for people to find...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi roninvest,
    I agree that it is so important for people to find a good financial adviser, especially if they don't have much experience investing in the sharemarket or property, as each person's comfortability level varies. They need to consider what type of investor they are, ie, aggressive, balanced, conservative, or a mixture of these investing personality types, the types of investments they want to invest in and time frames. Younger people may be more aggressive, whereas more mature age groups may be more conservative/ balanced with few investments providing real growth. I do prefer investing in the sharemarket, and investing mainly in small cap companies, as well as having some investments in popular blue chips with growing dividends & preferably 100 percent franking credits. I also keep a percentage in cash in case I spot any goodsharemarket related opportunities, or add to companies I already own. I don't like the hassles involved in property investments.This is my style of investing & I've made a business out of it. I've been investing over a 15 year period.When I first started, I would invest only in blue chips paying dividends as I was a very nervy investor due to inexperience. As time went on I started to involve myself with middle caps, and then over the past two years, started to venture towards small caps. I feel that I've grown up in the sharemarket and now feel more comfortable with more aggressive investing.If a blue chip takes a tumble, I can wait it out with more ease. I am more discerning in what I invest in these days.I love what I do and will be investing for the rest of my life. As you say...everyone is different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.70
Change
-1.310(18.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.120B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.86 $5.93 $5.34 $93.50M 16.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 526 $5.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.71 23970 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.