A2M 2.92% $7.05 the a2 milk company limited

But Mr Nathan said he was pleased to report that supply to...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    But Mr Nathan said he was pleased to report that supply to Australian retailers of a2 Platinum had almost tripled for the most recent six months compared with the previous six-month period.
    “'This has led to improved stock availability for local consumers. We expect a continual improvement in supply,” he said yesterday.

Mr Peter Nathan is a chief executive of A2, and I think I will take his word over yours. Just giving Mr nathan the benefit of the doubt that he MIGHT...just MAYBE (lol).. know a thing or two more than you about how supply is going.

"Maybe Tony stopped them" hahahahahahaha...just would like to remind you again Tony is no longer PM and if you are interested in what he's currently upto...

Former prime minister Tony Abbott struggled to conceal a grin as a crowd of loyal supporters booed Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull's name at a rally in Mr Abbott's Sydney electorate on Sunday.

That's what he's upto lol

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...bulls-name-20160313-gni3rz.html#ixzz42wUxIsNz
    Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

LOL
    Last edited by freddie742: 15/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.05
Change
0.200(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $5.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $7.05 $6.89 $9.342M 1.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5662 $7.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 43467 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.