AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

creeping up, page-54

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Not sure at all about replacing any avb management ...

I guess when you look at it fairly, only 20% of shares were taken up which is no great sign of faith by shareholders either!... so equally, avb management may be disappointed and wish it could replace shareholders with a bunch who appreciated their initiative and effort, and supported them through their wallet.

AVB Management I feel, encouraged shareholders to take up the offer by giving a generous time extension ! ( IMO that has to also be a clear indication that Ni results are good.) What more can one ask for? Ordinary Shares bought at an equivalent 22c in the offer are worth 28c now. A 25% gain in a few weeks! So yes those who did not take up their rights missed out, including directors and top20. But those things happen.... hard to get it right all the time.

If Directors had a pretty good idea of great visual Ni, which has to be the case surely, then they may consider it inappropriate to buy up and unfairly line their own pockets. Or they simply may not have had the cash to stump up. So not buying does not automatically say anything in particular.

Seems there might be a few of us HC's making it to the Top 20 Option List at least. Perhaps the next High Grade copper find should be called the Hot Copper Mine? Should be mentioned to Tony Polglase, or a shareholder motion perhaps?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.