RDS 0.00% 0.4¢ redstone resources limited

Just to clarify f.Marron and others:I have no connection to...

1. 79 Posts.
    Just to clarify f.Marron and others:
    I have no connection to Makavel,but agree with his comments
    concerning Redstone management.
    Everybody are quite exited with the resent cap.raising,but fail to see that Redstone already 01/07/2012 was out of money to the tune of apprx.$ 215,000.If it was not f.accounting rules here in W.A. the company would be trading insolvent as of 01/07/2012.
    With overhead running at $ 130,000/mth.and no scheduled drilling before,possibly,april next year,it looks like all the money raised will be used just to pay management to look out the windows!(do not forget the season f.drilling)
    I assume Argonaut took a nice premium to raise $ 2 mill.
    meaning no more money in the kitty 01/07/2013.This is propably the reason Redstone offers sweetened deals to directors in order to get funding for just a little scratching of the surface in the Musgraves.
    I have furthermore not seen allocation f.funds to be paid to the local owners of the land in the Musgraves - I understand it to be in the range of $ 250,000/year.
    I now can understand the "funny"share transactions in the period up to the Ärgonaut"announcement.Somebody tried desperately to keep the share price above 10 cents.with trades that at the time did not make sence-f.x. 85 shares traded,750 shares traded just to move the shares $ 0.005
    and keep the deal with Argonaut above water.We saw several crossings when the price was under pressure and several trades just before closing in an otherwise dull day.
    Marron,you tell me, there are no pumpers of this company !
    If you want to look into the Musgraves region,maybe look at a company like Musgraves Minerals,they are at least well funded(apprx.14 mill in the bank)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.208K 1.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 64307685 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 802052 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.