FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

I haven't previously posted on this site because I like to add...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I haven't previously posted on this site because I like to add the most relevant things I can come up with and FAR has been a little out of my sphere of knowledge. The whole FAR site is greatly indebted to John Paul who has helped to make a tight well less tight. I have however, been keeping my ears open and from a few tweets and the odd eagle I have concluded the following. The current valuation of FAR on the results in the market place give FAR an NPV of one billion US Dollars. We can expect an offer of between between $700 and $900 million from a predator more likely from one of our partners or others who are showing interest.

Over the last few days large numbers of shares have sold which has formed a base under which further falls are unlikely. This indicates that very large buyers have been moping up those shares. Some in the industry are of the opinion that oil prices have also formed a base and prices should firm from here. This is very good news for FAR because the softening of world oil prices have been overhanging the SP. Broker sources tell me that had oil remained in the $110 - $115 range then 40cents would have been target SP. Looking forward six months a further four to six wells, including two appraisals are likely to be factored. All in all an absolutely fantastic scenario.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.