XJO 0.95% 7,813.5 s&p/asx 200

Morning Trendsetters You're a creep by Chantelle HoneydewAre we...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

You're a creep by Chantelle Honeydew

Are we creeping up still?

I want Mr Wopple to creep up just a bit more.

Keeping in tradition with the crankers being mostly irrelevant to the markets, I thought I'd fill Yotta's request and post a new pic.

No, this is not Peter Slipper, although the profile is similar. It is actually moi on my way up to bed. Obviously photoshopped, goes without saying, right?

Nope. Taken by Honeydew with my trusty old Hasselblad (there's six left on the moon and one in orbit). Processed and printed in the darkroom the old fashioned way. No retouching or manipulation, just good imagination with a pillow, fake fingernails and a bit of cardboard for a nose.

Happy Trading xjo'ers.

--------------

PS Disco. There are more photographers than you realise on this forum:) Why portraits and not rock and roll bands? I've quoted on a few band jobs, they seem to think I would do it for the fun of it and National Geographic photography is a slow boat to poverty...and unhappy relationships.

A mature gentleman stood next to me while I was doing a shoot of his grandchildren recently. He watched the antics of his grandkids and the exasperation of his daughter. Looked up at me while I was balancing on one foot on a stool, blowing rasberries and pretending to be dumbo the flying elephant. He passed a comment dryly.

'Why don't you get an easier job... like front line afganistan'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.