FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

I,ve always been totaaly baffled by the Crescent takeover....

1. 260 Posts.

I,ve always been totaaly baffled by the Crescent takeover. Seemed to be a two dogs for the price of one type deal. Both are still mangy dogs with little value.

In my darker moments and this is only my opinion I couldn't help wondering if this was a way of dispersing funds to other parties which may have lets say a dubious interest. Enough said, use your imaganation.

Crescent was a total no hoper of a stock so how did acquiring it value add to FML?

And now another stock dilution, its amazing how shareholder value can be redistributed by the clever passing around of bits of paper whilethe polymer stuff is being fleeced from the unsuspecting shareholder.

Wonder how CB is enjoying his retirement?

A further prediction for FML is that the sp will be shorted down to less then 1c and then the shandong boys will make a takeover bid for the rest of the 49% of shares at a price where remaining shareholder diehards will part with whats left of SP value out of desperation but this SP will be quite a bit less then what it is today.

However this is only my opinion, however time will tell.

Wonder what Pintohoo's opinion would be on this theory?

Happy punting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.