CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Nice try, but as you know and as I openly posted about all along...

1. 5,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2210
    Nice try, but as you know and as I openly posted about all along the way, I made a lovely profit on TNT, buying under 10c, holding until the highs, selling out and buying back in on the way down to increase my holdings and take profits and eventually selling out entirely in the mid 20s before it hit its lows. You know this to be true, as does anyone who was following the TNT discussions through that time.

I don't have a 100% success rate and I openly discuss my losses, so it's bizarre that you would choose one of my success stories to attack me with!

I'm sure few if any people are going to bother stalking my TNT story (anyone interested is more than welcome - I started buying in mid 2020 and sold out last year and posted openly about what I was doing all along and if you bother to read all those old posts and check the prices at the time you'll see that anyone copying what I did would have made a lovely profit, as I did). But, everyone here has already seen that you've literally been here telling everyone what an amazing opportunity CPH is while the price has collapsed. Anyone who has been around for long enough will know that I first posted on CPH when the price was in the high 60s, I've always had a long term bearish outlook while always maintained that it will periodically have rallies along the overall path downwards.

Literally everyone who has been watching clearly knows that you have consistently been wrong and your words are lies. Lies aside, almost everyone here holding CPH is sitting on a loss (to those who made money trading CPH, well done! Congratulations! It obviously wasn't through long term holding but successfully trading CPH has been possible, I've even considered it myself, and good on you if you did it and succeeded!), many of them have expressed sadness and pain because they were mislead both by the company and unscrupulous posters here. Several over the years have thanked me and others for highlighting the realities of this company. Take a look back over the years and see what has happened to CPH, compare that to what you have said and what I have said.

You can lie as much as you like, but it is now so obvious that it would be difficult for anyone holding to maintain enough denial to continue taking you seriously.
    Last edited by Sdaji: 05/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.