CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

He literally said nothing more than a simple statement of what...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2221
    He literally said nothing more than a simple statement of what he thinks it's worth. Yep, he'd probably do that in person too. He didn't get nasty or use a derogatory term or anything of the sort.

If you go through the CPH discussions, and not just the recent ones but for the last several years, you'll see that the nastiness and abuse is generally initiated by the bulls, directed at the bears, and they then, not surprisingly, get a bit smug when they are correct and the people who called them stupid morons (and much worse) lose money after ignoring the advice which was offered to them in good faith.

Of course you'll be able to cherry pick examples, but watch the evolution of these people going from polite, friendly discussion, responses of accusations of stupidity and pride in ignoring bearish advice with recommendations to do the same, to them taking pleasure in the misfortune they had tried to prevent. I don't actually think there is a single bear here who would take any pleasure in seeing people lose money if they had not first been abused and ridiculed, and even so, I'm pretty sure most of the bears would only get any shadenfraude from the specific individuals who had already abused them. I'm quite sure that all bears would much prefer to see holders wake up, sell out, and avoid further losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.