CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Creso Pharma (ASX:CPH) shares up 30pc amid speculation on U.S. cannabis bill, page-352

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Best thing I have read all day from an online news article - "It is worth noting that in the next week it will be Australia's turn to release important regulatory news regarding its potential rerating of medicinal cannabis as an over the counter (OTC) product."

I remember well recently when the Government announced the massive funding injection into cyber security and AR9 (who were already government approved) shares shot up 10 fold to the high 40cent range before settling ar around 40cents.

This would be a massive step forward for cannabis companies, particularly CPH and I would assume quicken the process for finally full legalisation in the near future.

I can see this stabilising downward (as day traders take their quick profits) and settling before lifting off again several times as future announcements are made.

Can only see positive news as more nations realise the old time stigma created on cannabis use, simply has no basis, so theres no reason why the stock cant hit that 2018 high of $1.30 and go well beyond

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.