CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ah yep, so the 15 days should be from the 2nd of December to the...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Ah yep, so the 15 days should be from the 2nd of December to the 23rd of December. So 23rd minus 15, and also the 6 weekend days that fall between.
    The date of determination of the price will be the AGM date, 23rd of December. (From the announcement 26th of November)

"Approval/Condition Security holder approval
    Date for determination Wednesday December 23, 2020
    Is the date estimated or actual? ** Approval
    received/condition met? No"

I posted this from the announcement earlier but just for clarity i'll post it again here

"Pursuant to Resolution 10 of the Notice of General Meeting, the quantum of future placement shares to be issued is based on a maximum amount to be raised of $6,000 000, at an issue price which will not be less than 75% of the 15 trading day VWAP immediately before the date on which the issue price is agreed by the Company. Accordingly, the amount of 250,000,000 Shares set out in this Appendix 3B is indicative only and is based on an indicative issue price of $0.024, which is 75% of the 15 trading day VWAP of CPH Shares as at 23 November 2020."

So i am pretty sure that all means the issue price will be the 15 trading days leading up to the AGM date where the VWAP is calculated. I made an excel sheet to show the average so far, but obviously we need to wait and see what the next 6 trading days are like to know the real issue price.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2733/2733635-8e7d89fd58a801a8415063bbeb236f47.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.