CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

I am not exuberant at all, that is why I always call CPH a...

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    I am not exuberant at all, that is why I always call CPH a speculative small cap company on asx which comes with its risks and rewards.

Higher the risk more the reward. You have to make sure you play applying all the risk mitigating strategies and put time in the market and never try to time the market as all the down rampers have been trying to do for last how many months.

that is why I did not buy when the chart was going up on a parabolic curve like most of the down ramp brigade or the disgruntled ex holders trolling the forum.

I state the facts and the fact is the share price is down by 50% from its peak but it is still up by 600% from its lowest point in the last 12 months. I will take that sort of return on any stock any day of the week.

So the lesson here is to never buy into the hype, buy low when the down ramping was in the 5th gear 8 months ago at 2.4 cents and sell when the chart starts to make parabola . Dont blame the company for putting out announcement after announcement and why should not they, they have made deals after deals, acquired POs after POs, expanded globally and done acquisitions all in the space of last 8-9 months which has resulted in the share price shooting up from 2.4 cents to 47.5 cents.

Last but not least , the fact of the matter is the share price of CPH is going to continue to follow the share price of TRIP no matter how many announcement CPH comes up with or how many post are made against it on the HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.