CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

CREV:NASDAQ

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    My broker advises it will be a week or longer until they get custody of my CREV:NASDAQ shares and transfer them to my portfolio enabling me to trade them. So I thought I'd start a thread for those wanting to discuss the stock price of the new CREV shares, as the other threads seem to be for those looking for help with the confusing transfer process. Who knows how long HotCopper will keep the CBR discussion going too.

So who has now got custody of their converted shares and has decided to hold? At the current stock price ($41 USD), I'm back in black after the 0.006x conversion and currency difference. But only because I averaged down a lot on CBR when the stock was <30c. I will probably sell when I am able to.

There will have been a fair few people that bought CBR:ASX at around 15-25c, if they had their ducks in a row and were able to offload their CREV:NASDAQ shares just after IPO they will have done very well.

CREV has been very volatile since IPO, Friday was ugly but the prior few days were OK. This next week will be interesting as many of us wait to be able to sell our holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.