CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

A fascinating trend is evident, especially with CREV trading...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    A fascinating trend is evident, especially with CREV trading 170,000 shares around the $200 mark. We know who the sellers are, but the buyers remain a mystery. CBR's shareholders hold a total of 1.35 million CREV shares, and as of today, 460,000 shares have been traded, only a third of the total. Most shareholders and institutions that keep a close eye on CBR probably finished transferring their shares last week. With the prospect of rich profits, only some of them opted to sell their shares, indicating that many are still bullish on CREV's future.

I completed my share conversion last Thursday morning when the profit was nearly 100%. After consulting with friends who also hold CREV, we decided to retain our shares.

Other updates include:
    1. Ford's Dark horse will start offering CREV wheels from October, signaling that the project is moving ahead as planned.
    2. The 2024 Range Rover sv still doesn't show CREV wheels on its website, hinting at some delay.
    3. The price of the carbon fiber wheels for the 2024 Chevrolet Corvette has risen by $2,000, which I believe is a positive sign for CREV."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.