CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

CREV:NASDAQ, page-40

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    After months of waiting, I feel it's near the time to resume buying CBR. Currently, CBR's share price is back to around $20, with a market value of approximately $40m, nearing the delisted position at ASX. However, the current situation is entirely different from last year.
    In November of the previous year, CBR had $35m in cash, and this year, an additional $35m is expected to be unlocked, bringing the total to $70m. Based on CBR's past cash burn rates, last year's performance forecast for 2024, and the company's history of project delays and suspensions, I optimistically estimate that CBR's operational cash burn from November 2023 to December 2024 will be around $15-20 million.
    The focus shifts to CBR's offshore factory plan. In early 2021, CBR invested AUD 95 million, with AUD 71 million allocated to construct Mega Line Phrase 1 (75,000 wheels per year), bringing CBR's total capacity to 155,000 per year. At that time, the estimated cost to build Mega Line Phrase 2 (75,000 wheels per year) in Australia was AUD 23 million. For unknown reasons, by the end of 2023, CBR decided to establish a factory in Mexico. Considering three years of inflation and the relatively cheaper labor in Mexico, assuming costs remain unchanged, CBR needs at least an additional AUD 71 million (US 48 million) to build an entirely new Mega Line Phrase 1, potentially exhausting almost all funds in the account.
    I believe that in 2024, CBR may enter into a loan agreement with OIC or another financial institution for at least 50 million to fund the construction of the factory in Mexico. By the end of 2024, if performance meets expectations, CBR might undergo another capital raising to eliminate debts starting in 2025.
    Personally, I will continue to buy CBR at the right time. Do you not see similarities between CBR's path and that of ZIP, despite their completely different backgrounds?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.