Zero, honestly mate, u are carrying on. Surely u are smart...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Zero, honestly mate, u are carrying on. Surely u are smart enough to realise why Hughes has had such an outpouring of emotion when compared to lesser know sportspeople. It is a little silly u are preaching why HC hadn't paid tribute .

i'll give u a clue. Human nature dictates that we mourn and pay tribute to people we know. The more we know them, the more it affects us. It's human nature mate. That's why you would mourn more for a mate than someone u don't know.

You are being a little precious and silly preaching and criticising people for not paying tribute to all these people. And I ask, why didn't you post??????

i posted about Nathan berry being gravely ill and not looking that good. No one replied!!!! Two days later several people posted about his death. The reality is, not many prob knew much about Nathan berry. Therefore, you can't expect people to feel the same way about him as Hughes.

Again, you look a little hypocritical considering I don't post about all of these deaths. A very silly thread this is turning into.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.