If your so concerned about deaths in sport, put your energy into...

1. 22,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    If your so concerned about deaths in sport, put your energy into motor racing and horseracing. There have been about 5 jockey deaths this year. Or just concede that some sports have risk and like anything in life, accidents can happen OR make up ur own sports where racing cars can only go 60kn/hour, horses trot only, soccer players can't head the ball and you must bowl a cricket ball under the waist.

YEP sure did , and because they were jockeys or 8 year old girls got modded..

Two female jockeys that died, last month, never got a mention on HC.

Been 4 female jockeys in 14 months that have died. No mention on HC.

Little 8 year old girl killed in a car crash, never got a mention on HC.

All the other murder victims, cancer sufferers etc that have died, never got a mention.

May they R.I.P.

Seems only "WELL KNOWN" sports persons and politicians

get a mention on HC when they die. The rest of the world is too insignificant, it seems.

Trots? Even deaths there.

"Des Hughes says he’ll miss following Dani’s career.
    “I’ve been watching her since she left. She was such a good kid; she stuck with us and we stuck with her.”
    Harness Racing Victoria extends its condolences to Dani's family, friends and all who have been touched by her passing."

No such thing as an accident.

If you bowl a bowl, that has the potential to smack a batsman in the face/head, then it is unnecessary.

You've made no reply to your own comment that the bouncer is bowled for the batsman to score runs off.

Surely you can clarify that, as NO BOWLER would bowl a ball for the batsman to score runs off.

Maybe that's what Chappell said ?

Maybe he was the first Aussie cricketer to die but there have been, and will be others.

Chappell is still a clown in my opinion.

Never did like him, never had to like and never will like him.

You see, that is MY opinion, and my choice.

How Many Cricket Players Have Been Died During Match

17 december 2013: promising young pakistani cricketer, Zulfiqar Bhatti died after being hit on the chest by a rising ball that caused his death on the pitch.
    Bhatti, 22, was batting at his usual one down position for his local club “Super Star cricket club”,  when the tragedy occurred.
    The authorities, as a mark of respect for the popular cricketer, announced a three-day suspension of all sporting activities in Sukkur, which is the third largest city in the Sindh province.
    According to the reports, there had been 5 other cricketers dead till date because of a ball hitting them. Although, cricket is a gentleman’s game, it becomes dangerous when the hard ball hits the player. On Sunday a south African first class cricketer died because the ball hit his head. A Pakistani cricket player in the past named Abdul Aziz died because of the ball hitting his heart causing immediate death. Raaman lamba died while fielding because the ball the hit him hard. The first ever death caused by hitting a ball occurred in the year 1870.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.