AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

cricket & iron ore mining??

1. 432 Posts.
    Maybe the fortunes of AGO is now linked to the WA cricket team!
    Not sure what 20 20 cricket has to do with Mining.
    I would prefer my shareholder $$$ went into boosting the SP.
    I think the big problem here is the SP is reflecting the loss of direction if you go back to 2010 ann all the talk was 2012 production would move from 6mtpa to 12mtpa.
    Now its all saying 2012/2013 that will happen and current run rates really only 4mtpa to 5mtpa.
    The private haul road hasn;t been started just ask BCI how long those take to build over 55kms 12 months longer than BCI planned and AGO are talking app 70kms road you start to see that AGO can't hit 12mtpa in 2012 and will be lucky to run at 6mtpa.
    I have been in a long time but out now the honey moons over time to deliver on the results not sun ourselves at the cricket.

Cheers
    Hotlegs

The Perth Scorchers have been strengthened ahead of their debut KFC T20 Big Bash League season by the support of Principal Partner Atlas Iron Limited.

Scorchers Chairman David Williams made the announcement that the Western Australian iron ore company would become the team’s inaugural partner at a VIP breakfast for Scorchers charity partner, the Special Air Services Resources Trust, at the WACA Ground this morning, with Atlas’ Managing Director David Flanagan in attendance.

The news comes a little more than 48 hours before the Scorchers turn the WACA Ground into The Furnace, taking on the Hobart Hurricanes in their opening match of the KFC T20 Big Bash League this Sunday.

Atlas will have their logo featured on the front and back of the Scorchers’ playing shirt, along with a strong brand presence at matches.

Williams says Atlas has developed an impressive record supporting the Western Australian community, and the Perth Scorchers are proud to have them on board for the inaugural KFC T20 Big Bash League.

“It is fantastic to have a Western Australian ASX100 mining company as our primary partner, and as Atlas is a relatively new company, it is a good fit for Perth’s newest sporting team to be aligning with them,” Williams said.

“We greatly appreciate the support of Atlas and will be aiming to do them and all of our partners, season ticket holders and supporters very proud in our first season.”

Atlas is a dynamic iron ore producer, with a number of key projects strategically located within 150km of Port Hedland in the north of Western Australia. Since listing on the Australian Stock Exchange in late 2004, Atlas has grown rapidly and is now a member of the ASX100 index.

Atlas Managing Director David Flanagan said: “Atlas believes that sport and exciting family entertainment are crucial to the community. The KFC T20 Big Bash League gets a huge tick in both these boxes and therefore Atlas is delighted to support the Perth Scorchers.”

Tickets are still available for Sunday’s match between the Perth Scorchers and Hobart Hurricanes at The Furnace through Ticketmaster on 1300 136 122 or ticketmaster.com.au.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.