TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Ended up impatiently grabbing a couple more just now after...

1. 347 Posts.
    Ended up impatiently grabbing a couple more just now after trying to get a sneaky buy in at 0.665 earlier.

I have nothing left to sell to facilitate any further buying in the next couple of weeks, which is disappointing because I would like to make at least one purchase in the week of approval so that I feel like a genius, some sort of market guru... and I can boast to the wife about how well I timed my latest additions* (disregarding the multiple ill-timed parcels over the last few years).

I've recently reminded myself that any buying at this level, imminent approval or not, should prove to be good buying IMHO as I've never been in just for the trade. The Arixtra revenue numbers are very impressive and a company with potentially $30-50m revenues, (even if they are another 6 months away**), with obvious further potential for growth, shouldn't last long with a MC of < $140m.

*Boasting to the wife assumes a re-rating on approval. If approval is already factored in to the current price, I will be sleeping on the couch for the foreseeable future.

**If approval and first sales are 6 months away, there will no doubt be plenty of time to accumulate more stock probably at heavy discounts to today's prices (and probably 6 months on the couch as I try and explain things at home)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.