Roebuck must be sacked. Why are we always so quick to criticise...

1. 262 Posts.
    Roebuck must be sacked. Why are we always so quick to criticise our own and so reluctant to criticise others. Why are the Indians so innocent in all of this?
    Bad umpiring decisions are a part of cricket and always will be. It's part of the game. Anyone who whinges about bad decisions should just quit now. Unless they can prove that the umpire was paid off. The indians are being monumentally sore losers. No team should lose a test match with 3 wickets in hand and 2 overs to go.
    Also what is wrong with the Aussies celebrating after they had just pulled of one of the most miraculous victories ever. Are they supposed to stand around like statues?
    If Ganguly wasn't such a bad sport and didn't linger at the crease when he was caught by Clarke, it wouldn't have necessitated the Australian captain to confirm to the umpires that his player had indeed taken the catch. Clarke's not blameless though, considering he waited for a decision for his edge to first slip. Though given the previous poor decisions in the match he probably thought he could get away with it. (mind you I played a game last year when an opposing batsman edged one to the right hand of 1st slip and the umpire said it deviated off the pitch...)
    We've got an Indian player making blatantly racist remarks to an Australian player, and he knew they were offensive, don't give me this bull about monkey being a jocular term, he knew from previous crowd experience that it was highly insulting, they had a pre-series agreement regarding such remarks, and for some reason Ponting is now the villain??
    Then we've got a subcontinental cricket board crying foul once again and throwing their weight around. Alot of this is about the Indian cricket board asserting their dominance over the ICC. See through it people.
    Why does Roebuck have to bring Hayden's religious affiliation into his article?? Does Roebuck have a long simmering fued with some of the Aussie players and has just been waiting for the oppurtunity to pounce? Sack him I say.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.