AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

crickets and tumble-weeds, page-16

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Armch....I am one that is sure your not a one man band lol. But, your posts with charts and.....more importantly, the commentary explaining your take on them, are always appreciated, not just for possible reasons for SP action (on a particular day or week) for AJX.....but for general knowledge for stocks at this area of the market ASX wide.
    Your explanations of charts....either way, gives brilliant food for thought.

I actually think the quieting down of HC posts (generally) is a good thing. We have been under attack, SP wise, approaching 2 years....its been very obvious to me anyway. And for week after week, just for 'posting' sake you see comments like...

"-DoD contracts and regulatory push towards our products in the US is under a cloud because of Trump."....
    "-There appears to be issues selling our products, 2.5years and one decent contract"....
    These posts mean jack.

I could keep going lol.... one more....lol..

"I can think of a few reasons the forum and sp have gone to sleep and are both drifting down"....

I disagree, with the SP drifting down at the current time. I think it has been holding very well, considering the downward pressure it had for an elongated time. I think there is something going on 'market' wise that I will never understand. There is a bull/bear battle going on.....the SP has ceased to decline.

Out of all the garbage that we had been used to reading on the AJX thread.....yours Armch, always shines through at being truly objectionable possibilities what has happened TA wise.

I fully understand others that have quietened with the FA commentary, and hope the AJX does not enter the top 10 posts again until the next 4c....or Yearly.
    Oh....except an announcement from left field of course lol.
    Please keep your charts.......and commentary coming ARMCH.
    Cheers,
    Mick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.