LRS 5.41% 17.5¢ latin resources limited

Hi Frikkie, people forget (or don't understand!) how difficult...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Frikkie, people forget (or don't understand!) how difficult it is to actually find a valuable mineral buried in the ground. That's why the price is where it currently is. The company has a lot of potential because of the vast leases it holds, but has no value until it actually finds something. (Apart from the copper which seems to be being discounted to zero) This rarely happens overnight. Unfortunately many people on this forum are chasing a quick fortune. Many bought during the last run up, stating that they wished they'd got in earlier. Now that the market is giving them a second chance to buy at a great entry price, they are piling out disappointed.
    I think many are being a bit harsh on Chris. They will be working their butts (can I say that these days?), off to get everything done asap. As large holders, they have significant vested interests in finding something and seeing the price rise. To say that they must be just sitting around enjoying spending our money is plain rubbish. Small potatoes to them compared to what they (and we) will make when they find a good resource.
    This was always a long term hold people, so Just sit back and enjoy your afternoon cuppa and ask yourself whether you'd rather be a buyer or a seller at this price. Apologies for rambling on a bit. E

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $489.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $1.567M 8.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38727 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 319655 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.